AUSTIN, TX (January 27, 2022) SRO Motorsports America announced staff promotions and additions to strengthen its growth in North America. SRO is expanding the team to support growth and customer service in key areas – operations, team relations, marketing, and communications. The U.S. team will collaborate with global SRO counterparts in Europe, Asia, and Australia.
SRO Motorsports America President Greg Gill noted that, “I am pleased to recognize and promote four of our key team members and add to our team for 2022. As we grow the SRO America organization it is important to bring in people who have both experience in how things operate, as well as add knowledge for how we can constantly improve. These promotions and additions will benefit the series, participants, and partners.”
- Brian Hughes was promoted to VP, Operations. Hughes is recognized as a leading logistics and operations professional within both motorsports and corporate settings. Prior to joining SRO America,Hughes had extensive experience with Champ Car, IMSA as well as NZR Consulting.
- Staci Langham was promoted to General Manager and will continue to oversee Team Relations, GT World Challenge America, and GT America. Langham has been a member of the World Challenge organization for over a decade.
- Robbie Montinola was promoted to VP, Marketing Communications & Business Development and will oversee several new hires in his department. Montinola enters his fifth season with SRO after a many year career in the tech media and entertainment space
- Susan Dunklau was promoted to CFO. Dunklau has been with the series since 2011, most recently serving as the Senior Series Administrator.
Joining the team for 2022:
- Dean Case joins as Press Officer. Case has previously worked for Ford Racing, NISMO, and Mazdaspeed. Case will lead efforts to tell the multitude of stories from within the SRO paddock.
- Natasha Masterson will join as the Manager for Marketing & Business Development. Masterson's career in motorsports and luxury automotive extends over a decade. She has worked extensively in IndyCar, Formula One, WEC, IMSA, and with brands such as McLaren and Lamborghini.
- Kenzie Manning and Raymond Fong join Team Relations. Manning has a diverse motorsports background ranging from pit crew work to hospitality. Fong has been involved in motorsports since high school and is an experienced sports marketing and events professional having most recently worked for the Golden State Warriors.
- Mitchell Mefford will join the SRO engineering team. Mefford is well known in the paddock having previously served as a part of the weekend SRO technical staff since 2019.